Vroom..~
Would like to say THANK YOU again for those who have sent me birthday greetings....
Really appreciate that! It feels good to have pple remember my special day... Or bothered to send their wishes when they saw my bday on FB. :)
Well anyway... 3 days in a row, drove myself home. Still a lil jittery while I'm driving... But I tink I'm getting lil better? Hehe... And dar has been guiding me while I'm on the road cos sometimes I'm really careless or blur.
Driving is fun! Maybe when I drive more often I won't say that but for the time being, it feels gd to be in e driver's seat! I always admire ladies tat can drive, now I'm one of them! Thou I still suck...hahazz
Been busy gg abt places...and eating supper every night, and sleeping at wee hours as long as I like. I enjoy such life... Feels like my local holidays.
but it's gonna end soon! Meanwhile, I'll hav fun... Max!!
Glad mum got used to her clutches and cheered up a lil with pple visiting and us taking turns to be w her and take care of her and the household chores. Hope she recovers in no time!
3:03 AM