Another step fwd...
Hmmm why am I not asleep at this wee hour? Cos I'm still on leave tml! Wee!!~ my block leave.
This break has been so far so good. Enjoyed the quality time with darling over e long weekends. Today we took another step fwd for our wedding- the bridal package shopping!
Was quite lost, didn't noe which boutiques to explore cos there were just too many to begin with. So I went to 2 of them which cousin had experience with.
We were shown many pictures and gowns ... Totally love them. Both bridal shops were great- service, gown designs and photography. But some components of the package were a lil different. So we're in a dilemma now, cant design which one to sign up with.
So far, the wedding preparation has been good, we did things earlier than wad we planned. Just like e wedding bands, We intended to look into our bridal package after June but since we had transport these few days we took e step fwd. In fact I'm e one tat's more particular abt photoshoot cos it'll be the album to keep for life, it has be the most beautiful album.
Each step in wedding preparation is memorable... And I'm so glad we're doing it tgt. Feels like WO ZHEN DE ZHANG DA LE when planning cos we gotta source for many things and get to decide on details of our big event tgt, instead of relying in parents. :)
2:09 AM