Pls let someone take away her pain...
My bestie's heart broken... Thou I dunno the story yet, but I'm already very much affected by it.
I'm always affected by what happens to my loved ones.
Fr the moment I noe abt it, I've been worrying about her...I've Been thinking of what to say, what to do, so I can make her feel better,
Make u feel she's not alone.
But somehow, there's not much I can do....
I understand her pain... And i juz wish someone, somehow, will ease it...
Love always brings so much hurt to people.... Dun understand y people can change so much n treat the ones they love before like they
Never loved them before. It's really saddening. And really scary.
I lost sleep last night cos was so affected by it tat I keep thinking about it. And wonder how bestie is doing... Thou she sounds ok but I can imagine how terrible she's feeling....How can he bully my bestie like tat?!
:(
10:57 PM