First bday date.
This yr's first bday date. It's with Min... Cos eng and wet can't make it this time, we're alone.
We intended to go for Goodwood Park's buffet but last min decided to forgo it since it doesnt seem tempting without the durian fiesta. After min's manicure session at Bencoolen, we ate at MoF. Yummy yummy food.
Min bought me a bling bling bracelet ... She has the same one too! Hahazz I juz like the idea of wearing same stuff btw besties, so sweet.
I rmb having friendship bears with lyn n stitch every yr when we were schooling, it's juz like a celebration of our friendship.
Anyway, checked out Chanel again for my beloved necklace ... And gd news, stocks will be available nxt wk! Just in time for my bday... Wee!
A few dates coming up for my bday... :) cant wait, I'm alrdy counting down to my block leave!
12:18 AM