<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7680211?origin\x3dhttp://dreamchele.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to Chele's world
Sunday, April 10, 2011Y

Caught RIO movie at amk hub ytd...didn't expect much fr the show cos wasn't into the animation fr it's characters. BUT it surprised me!
Really funny and cute, the story line was ok too...
Will catch HOP next! Hahaz I love to watch animations... Those uber cute characters N unrealistic adventures... Takes us fr reality.
Also went to eat our fav crabby bee hoon at Melben seafood. Our sinful splurge on good meals. But it's ok la, been some time since we ate really good n ex food. Hehe...
Loved the coconut too! For once, the flesh it really soft tat I can do it myself. Yummilicous dinner :p likes it tat dar de-shell crabs for me every time. I do feel but guilty tat he's always busy with shelling the crabs for me first before he can eat n him doing all e work.... But tat's a way I feel pampered. Hahazz I love to be pampered.
Today was visit at the cemetry with dar's family... A damn hot day... I couldn't stand the heat tat I felt weak in the sun.

I'm so looking fwd to my well-deserved break! My mini block leave nxt week, wed onwards... I needed tat break, really.
So I didn't give in when my sm asked me to give up the leave cos they are suddently short of staff. It's selfish but sorry, no way. Not this time, like every other time. What do I get in return? I shdnt always be the one giving in, anymore.

sweet ^o^ 8:40 PM