<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7680211?origin\x3dhttp://dreamchele.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to Chele's world
Sunday, March 13, 2011Y
Updates for e sake of it.

Hmmm been quite a long time since I updated, cos firstly... Nth interesting. And also, cos I've been busy trying to replace my blogs in!
But it's so hard to find one nowadays which suits my style. As in like not too sweet, but not too colorful, not too plain, not too childish.
Hahazz fussy me. Maybe I would juz end up w one not Better than tis. We shall see.
anyway, weekends was simple.
Ytd After work, went facial @ cozy room. It's a trial cos tot fr be mag was quite nice so decided to give it a try. But I won't ever ever, visit again.
Cos their treatment was so painful, I couldn't endure it. I told the therapist to stop, but she continued and said it's
Ike tat. Then after a while, I told her to really stop cos it was too torturous.
Well ok, she was professional cos she said she understand, and shared w me some knowledge on my skin. The consultant was also professional and not pushy, but, I still would nv visit them cos they were so rough, like my skin was fake.
I didnt take any meals before work n before facial only managed to grab a bread. On my way to meet dar, I felt so giddy n nauseus, and mo strength, I had to struggle to walk... I noe it sounds so weak n pathetic.
Today was juz slacking at dar's hse, then driving...
I'll get out of this routine soon! I must.. It's damn no life. Sat half day, Sunday half the time gone also...
Nxt wk will be a better wk cos sat off! Fri nite cinder will be coming over my place for stayover, finally!

sweet ^o^ 11:24 PM