<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7680211?origin\x3dhttp://dreamchele.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to Chele's world
Tuesday, March 15, 2011Y
Mind boggled

I couldn't concentrate during work today cos my mind was preoccupied. Damn hdb for causing me so so much trouble, anxiety and wasting mour time and effort. U are the most inefficient lot of govt sector pple I've encountered.
Really hope the prob will be settled ASAP, n we can proceed w the rest of the procedures. It's only the beginning yet alrdy so much trouble, how can we trust ur services?!
There seems to besotted much things on my mind to worry about. Y cant there be joyful things I can write about here?

sweet ^o^ 9:41 PM