Finally. The best gd news I had in a long time.
I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST!! omg...
Hahazzz yes darling must be -_-". When he see this, like again I'm telling the whole world.
Yes but I can't keep it to myself! After nearly 2 years of learning, frm theory to countless road lessons n circuits, I finally finally passed my test today!
It's such a gd news to me, can't believe when e tester announced it to me. N I'm proud of myself! I think I did well for my test today, thou before the test was still bit unstable. I can't say I'm a gd driver now, but well at least I can drive, and I'm certified! Hahazz...
I can go on and on about e details but I shall spare u all.. Hehe...
So v glad cos I hav actually decided to give up if I dun pass this time. And I was reluctant to go for the test cos I didn't wanna waste money to fail again since I hav spent a bomb on driving. 3k for a license is definitely too much, but at least it's a skill for life~
My sweet dar fetch me fr the ubi test ctr... N waited while I applied for my license n watch the gross traffic video...
back to work tml after e long weekends.... Dread!
11:17 PM