Another small step to our big day~
An interesting weekend. The first one I'm totally free, not tied down by my driving lesson. Yippie!
Worked at hdb hub on sat, juz felt the place n pple are a lil weird. Hahaz maybe I'm too used to my branch's culture.
After work, met dar to collect his race pack. He signed up for yet another run after collecting his pack. While I'm proud of him whenever he completes e marathons, I'm getting worried cos I'm afraid of the impact of all his running on his legs. Failed to persuade him to take supplements to protect his joints. -_-"
well anyway, ate din tai fung for lunch at bishan... Den went home for a lil nap before dinner.
Met up w his BT n gang for drinks at timbre. This time we went to the one neAr SMU. It was a long long wait for entry...
Hmmm felt I prefer the one near art house cos of the scenery and it's more open concept there...
The nite put was rather quiet I felt compare to the other time, maybe cos it was a bigger grp, and maybe we were more tired. Hahazz.
And today... another step in our wedding preparations.... we got our wedding bands! Hahaz juz a week ago we were juz looking ard randomly cos we were talking about when we shd start to source for our rings before our wedding... Then we went fr brand to brand and kinda got hooked to it, and poof!! We decided on e design.We're fast! But it's ok!
Tink it's hard to find a design both of us and fancy and it's not too pricey. Shall upload the pics when we get the rings... But as we are customizing it ( cos both of us has teeny weeny fingers) it takes weeks to be ready. Can't wait!!
:) gg down nxt mth to do the sizing n all, cos my fingers are swollen thanks to beer last night. But also cos we picked the date he proposed last yr... Heez.
11:46 PM