<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7680211?origin\x3dhttp://dreamchele.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to Chele's world
Tuesday, February 15, 2011Y
Weird vday.

Today is vday and it seemed a lil weird. At first, at work I saw a lot of deliveries for bouquets to whomever,... I didn't really envy like previous yrs. I just simply admired e beautiful ones and those super huge bouquets, I was thinking- wad a waste to spend such money. Hahazz... It's sweet to rcv flowers, but to me, it's the thought tat counts. Even if it's just a stalk, it's sweet. I prefer balloons or bears, or roche made. Heez.
Well then work was hectic cos I was switched to do e normal duties. And work was bad cos the customers were not loving on tis day. Maybe they dun hav valentine so were upset about it?! N my colleague cried cos she was bullied by another. So poor thing, I rmb the times I was driven to tears by tat crazy woman.
There was really no mood for vday towards the end of the day. I waited for knock off which was late and met dar....
We headed to vivo for dinner at AoBa n then dessert. We had intended to go the Henderson waves, my fav spot to juz chill ...
But, waited and waited n waited for cab until we cancelled our plan. I wasn't really disappointed actually... The wait was A whole 2 hours plus fr 9pm till late! It was crazy, ridiculous. But shockingly, we weren't the only ones who pressed on despite waiting for gd few hours. For us, we waited even thou we decided not to go for waves- cos my heels were killing me. I wore them cos I tot I'd be working as per schedule, so it won't require me to to walk or stand long at work. And it juz matches better w my attire cos I dressed up a lil ...but it proved to be a wrong choice. Yes I was silly. It was the first time we waited for sth for so long, but didn't lose our patience. The wait for me is meaningful. Cos it wS for me.... Dar was willing to wait to spare my feet fr further pain fr walking or standing in public transport. the thought of tat was sweet, it made me feel loved.
But of course I'd never want us to do it again.
I'm sorry darling.

sweet ^o^ 1:24 AM