<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7680211?origin\x3dhttp://dreamchele.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to Chele's world
Sunday, February 13, 2011Y
Valentine's day 14.02

Tml's valentine's day!
But I won't be celebrating it. And there won't be gift exchange, or any special surprise or anything. I'm not complaining, cos we belong to "old couples" now... After so many yrs, so many events celebrated... Seriously, we run out of ideas.
And vday used to be significant... But not so much to us anymore.
But well, looking at those bouquets and sweet gifts sold everywhere, i do feel the love atmosphere.
It reminds me of how much I do bother about vday in the past, especially during schooling days. Would wonder if I would receive any gifts fr my admirers, what would they be? Would anyone ask me out? N i'd envy those who get a lot of gifts.
I miss those feelings of anxiety and anticipation for vday....
It's still sweet to celebrate this day cos it's a day many would declare their love for each other, and a day tat pple will buy bouquets for their partners no matter how sky-high the price is....a day pple will rmb to do sth special for their love.

Happy valentines' day everyone <3

sweet ^o^ 10:07 PM