<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7680211?origin\x3dhttp://dreamchele.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to Chele's world
Tuesday, February 22, 2011Y
A new life- how amazing.

Visited my baby nephew at mount A. just now with cinder and jie... It means more to us than other baby nieces or newlywed we had cos we're closer... N this is like e first baby we welcomed in our batch. Yang yang is so cute... They comment that he resembles ah Jin a lot but I dun seem to be able to spot any resemblance yet at tis stage.. Haha to me babies all look somewhat the same.
Hmmm so amazing... Can't imagine when my turn comes... It'll be such a big role to be someone's parent. And it's like a whole different phase in life. Hahazz.... Too far to think at the moment. Just the thought of pregnancy n delivery scares me!
I shd think of nearer stuff first like wedding n a home? But meanwhile I shd still enjoy dating when I can! Cos priorities would be diff by then!

Anyway, sweet dar sent me to work today. Thou I hardly talked to him in the train cos I'm really not a morning person n such a sleephead on the way to work as always, hahahazz...

sweet ^o^ 12:05 AM