Wooohoo it's CNY!! So far so fun :). It's during this time of the yr everyone forks out some time to attend gathering... I love such gatherings. Eve- knocked off fr work earlier than expected, about 2 plus. went home for steamboat reunion dinner with my family. Dar n jie's fiancé joined us. Then round 2 dinner at mayim restaurant w dar's family. After tat went to dar's hse... Helped to pack angbaos. Kinda fun, but can't imagine my turn soon! Hahazz... It's still better to receive. Day1- visit to ah ma house ... We were like one of the first to reach thou it's was late afternoon. Only a few relatives were there. Nxt was another ah ma's house.. During the visits chatted with my cousin who's in her jc yr 2... We rarely chatted before cos of the age gap. But realized she matured a lot. And realized nowadays teens are into k pop than other music. Hahaz I could feel the generation gap!! Hmmm btw it was quite a heart pain to see ah ma's health deteriote. She's still as jovial, but she looks so weak. V thin n so fragile. She needs help to stand, to walk, needs pple to feed her. I really hope she can get better soon... Evening time was to 1st uncle's hse ...always there tat we'd camwhore a bit even my aunties. Hahazz. Happy to rcv compliments when they see me in my hazel lens. But personally I still feel more secure in my glasses. Day2- Breakfast w family at occ's each garden. Was a damn ex feast!! Cost 500 plus ... Every yr it's kinda a tradition to hav a gd breakfast on day2. But this time really too ex, not worth!! As usual, visited Lao gu, my ahma's bro after tat... It's dar's first time to tag along. It was a busy day, hahaz went over to stitch's hse also... It's like an annual thingy for me alrdy ... But I like e feeling cos it's like we're like a family too :) hope this yr we'll hav more time to meet, I really miss those long dates w u girl! Canned to dar's hse n evening time over to my 6th aunt hse... Gambling time!! No luck tat day, I lost $20 n dar lost too... Cinder dearie invited us to her hse and we all moved there... Got the chance to show dar n discus a lil bout our house cos it's somewhat similar layout as cinder's ... Day3- lazy half day at hm... Cabbed down to dar's hse to meet him. omg i've been taking cab past few days!! Went to 2nd uncle's hse at hougang ...played cards there but no stakes. Was still fun! Taught dar n cousins about e game mum n aunties used to play often- la bee. Was thinking when we grow older we may just end up like them, play cards to pass time! The annual movie date this yr was the Great World. We caught it at amk hub... Nth fantastic, but was still nice la. Oh wow... Such a lengthy entry but no pics!! will upload some soon when I can ok...
Ok and ytd, juz few hrs ago, Went xiaoqiang hse for steamboat! :) many latecomers so we started a bit late. Then played cards w them.. This time I won! Hahaz but it was actually toasted the end la, but poor jack n yq lost quite a sum... Pity that the rest gotta work today, we gotta end early.... I was looking fwd to drinks n crap, but...