Monday, January 24, 2011Y
E countdown to cny...
Wee~ the countdown to cny starts... :) I'm excited!
Me n dar went to grab our cny goodies @ Chinatown on fri and @ taka last sat... We spent a bomb! Few hundred dollars.... But an annual event, so nvm...we are so alike cos we love to munch on tidbits n stuff... All the unhealthy ones! Hahazz...
So we're almost done with cny shopping! Errr... But my room is stil in a mess, so gotta work at it this week..
E weekend flew by juz like tat... But it was a good long one. Been some time since I had a full weekend- fri to Sunday.
Today back to hectic work... The queue was WoAh. But expected la...so tiring.
Hmmm it's really v amazing seeing the changes to people around me...
People who was always single all along n got attached, frends who are getting married, frends who are expecting, etc.
Sometimes find it so unbelievable tat time really flies n it's like so much things to catch up with.
Hahaz just a sudden thought.
Hmmm my changes? I got engaged and got a house. I guess tat's the biggest change. Hahazz.
9:18 PM