it's eve today! And I'm so looking fwd to knock off... Alrdy in e Xmas spirits! and maybe cos work hAs been super duper tiring tis week tat I'm so sick n wanna get of it. Well anyway, few hours ago which was ytd, had Xmas date with my dear girls- min, wet n eng. Been quite some time since we last met altgt.... We only met like most3 time this yr!! . dinner at tonkichi @ orchard central was not bad. It's the photo taking n exchange of presents tat was more fun. I got min's gift after few rounds of draw lots... Hmmm I've always hoped we can meet longer and do diff stuff tgt. Cos dates after work we are all drained n can't stay out late for other programes after dinner..... let's put fork out more time n effort for each other nxt year gals!! :)