a bad day at work... In fact the past week has been bad. Dun wanna elaborate thou...so been feeling down any work...but Xmas makes things a lil better~today rcv a number of pressure fr my colleagues :) and after tiring n super bad day at work today, dar fetched me fr work to meet his trends for dinner. I hav asked him to bring my slippers fr home cos a part of it broke. He turned up with a pair of my wanted crocs marnie hold sparkle show instead! I love e surprise... Really helped to save my day. Btw i guess it's some kinda telepathy? Me n dar wore the same shade of blue today :) We met his frends for dinner at aml. Big feast of suckling pig!! Yum yum!! I've always loved tat but too bad nowadays wedding dinners seldom serve the dish anymore... Came home earlier cos tmi work can't afford to stay out too late. Wad a pity cos I wanted to join e fun too. Nxt few days would be out for Xmas celebrations... Loves gift exchange!!