<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7680211?origin\x3dhttp://dreamchele.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to Chele's world
Wednesday, December 22, 2010Y
Xmas celeb #2

another Xmas celebration today. It was with my colleagues at our bank... The day was another bad one tat I had really no mood to enjoy the party. Didn't even felt like joining actually.
ya that's me.. When I'm down I prefer to be alone n sort out my thinking or somehow try to cheer up. Hmmm but anyway it was ok... I rcv a lot of presents fr my sweet colleagues~! the most Xmas gifts I hav rev so far in my life.. Hahazz,
and the gift exchange I was lucky to pick e present fr my boss. She bought me a really nice pen... And i've always wanted a nice pen at work so it can lift my spirits and also won't get lost. But had always hesitated on spending on an exquisite pen... Hahazz.
these few days keep wrapping gifts for pple, so fun! I wish I could wrap presents as a job. Hahazz.... Really looking fwd to spend eve n Xmas with ling... :) n hopefully he'll like e gift I got for him.
hmmmm Xmas is "for giving" so could I hav e wish of forgiveness for my blueness and carelessness?? N I shall forgive tat hot- tempered colleague who was harsh on her words and her sucky attitude!
Anyway, shall tink of my new yr resolutions soon! And hopefully the review wont be bad. Hahah .. Merry Xmas everyone!!!

sweet ^o^ 11:46 PM