hmmm this week has been super tiring. I really need a good break. ok i noe, i've only slogged a while since i'm back from my trip...haha~ somehow got used to workingon Sat but doesnt mean i enjoy it... i'm ok with it cos time passes very fast esp cos Sat there are like "bus-es of customers" at any one time. ytd was supposed to go for a facial trial with Lun and another colleage at the Body Shop, but lat min there was a super long meeting so I didnt go. I hope things get better cos our appraisals are at stake! and I really like my manager cos she handles things very well... and she's really very mild-tempered. I look up to her, cos despite the fact that she seems soft, but has the ability to handle things.
Tiring day cos i was just back from my driving lesson. It sucked. Parallel parking today... i felt so stupid cos i dun seem to grasp the technique. And I kept doing wrong turns, or lost dunno wad to do. Maybe i really lack talent i such technical stuff like driving. The way he teaches makes me feel worse. superde-moralising. -___-" sorry i just need to let it out. hmmm my test date draws nearer, it's barely a mth away, yet my progress is such. I hope i can buck up ad clear it once and for all.. thou i dun think i will... i hope it will at least be a good try.