Monday, February 01, 2010Y
plain water, I am.
the day before, we were at some random topic... Then i asked dar to name a drink tat represents me. I prompted his fav drinks like HoeGarden, etc, but he said nope. I'm a little disappointed but i noe usually he wont give a thought abt such stuff.Then he said, u're my plain water. I was like, am i so plain and boring to him? He then asked me to think further. He said he needs to drink plain water everyday. it was simple, but i felt it was sweet. i guess that means i'm essential in his daily life? hehe i'm his daily intake of water. =)well job search is still tiring-ly fruitless. I dunno if i'm too choosy, or down with luck. but i really dun wanna just apply any position in any sector. hmmm.... i really wonder how long i have to slack this way. But good news? CNY is coming! it's one of the festivals i enjoy most... cos it really has tat atmosphere then everyone is wearing nice everywhere u go, carrying oranges and wishing each other well. Ok maybe i need more of those wishes. hahaz..
1:44 PM