I gotta job liao! ~ =) glad that the interviews went well... I think i had quite abit of luck this time, and had a choice. so anyway I've accepted one of the bank's offer and beginning work in Feb. I actually accepted the one with lower pay but more prospects ( i think)... so pray for me. i hope my decision is right this time. I bought royce chocolates for my colleageus for my farewell...hehe and i heard i've got a hand-made card by dearie Shawn+Katsy. so lookign fwd to it. but having mixed feelings bout my last day this fri. It'll be a hard time for me to bid goodbye cos the pple are really nice. And the anxiety as usual about my new job... hmmm I'm really glad to have made friends with some of dar's clique. Cos I feel that mostly they'll jus treat me as tart's GF, but i realise some of them really regard me as friend. They sms to concern me when they see my faebook status or ask bout my job search. I'm touched.
ok just this short update. Dearies pls date me cos i'll be free from next week till 1st Feb!