hmmm finally after weeks of sending my applications... i see some light. I started receivig calls for interviews. hehe... wish me luck!
hmmm actually enjoyed dinner with my family last night. It was rare that all of us sit down tgt to have a simple dinner nowadays, cos not everyone make it home by dinner time and most of the time dad is working OT. so we have been eating by ourselves, or even when mum cooks, we eat at diff timing. I missed that warm feeling of dinner small chats and crap. I forgotten to include inmy resolution 2010- to spend more quality time with family + control my temper. I'm always impatient and short-tempered when i'm home... I know tat's bad and it's cos we tend to take family for granted... ok but still i cant stand my sis at times =P
Gathering at 2nd aunt's house tml... we used to have gatherings often... but not after wepassed teenage years. it may be simple dinners, TV and stuff, but it's good to see each other once in a while to catch up rather than only during CNY. I think within me, i still value family alot... wonder if cousins will be going, I was actually looking fwd.. but i may not go cos it's a Sat, and afterall cinder and sis has work and may not be going. i wish to have dar with me for all my family gatherings and stuff, cos i wanna be with him while i also wanna be with them... it's just like why i join him with his family and friends, or even co events... cos to me, when u love someone, u'll try to love/accept the impt pple to him too..