hmmm today driving was worse than last weeK. Yes, i totally sucked. Is it cos of the late nights past few days that affected me? I'm not so sure. But I'm really disspointed with myself. It's the 6th lesson already. I HAVE TO improve... should i say, I ought to. The comments heard the past few days made me reflect on myself. I was a lil embarassed by myself. Did i let it go too much (where i still thought i'm in control) ? Or is it cos people are not used to seeing the real me? I really mind what people think of me...Now I understand why pple sometimes regret after letting looose. Next week is the countdown for new yr... another loong weekend. I shall not have consecutive late nights again (we'll see)... Glad that i received some Xmas cards and surprise gifts from pple who care and remember me ...Xmas has been great so far =) short post... shall update again when i'm in better state. =P