<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7680211?origin\x3dhttp://dreamchele.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to Chele's world
Wednesday, December 16, 2009Y
moody emo me...

i'm MooDy today, since morning.
and no appetitite. Didnt feel like eating so I only bought Old Chang Kee for lunch.
haha useless me, still cant go with an empty stomach thou I'm really not in the mood to eat anything. and the green apple juice i ordered turned out to be tasteless Red Apple Juice. -__-*

ok, on a happier note, ytd i took half day for my facial.Yes, just for it cos it clashed with my driving lessons last Sunday. It was pampering. There was more procedures added than my usual session, plus a shoulder/back massage.. I think i'm fragile. haha, cant stand pain during massage thou i'm quite sure they used minimum strength. I endured throughout.Phew.

I really feel like hiding inside a hole now. No need to face anyone, no need to deal with the things I dread...

sweet ^o^ 1:38 PM