<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7680211?origin\x3dhttp://dreamchele.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to Chele's world
Wednesday, November 25, 2009Y
way to go, Mr Yim!

I was so very glad ytd when i saw the New Paper. I usually dun flip to the Food review pages where they intro nice eateries. I saw a familiar face, and read on...
Then i realise, it's an interview with my fav Sec sch teacher Mr Yim!
so happy to know that he's doing well now with famous ice-cream shops selling uniquely flavoured ice-cream. Pls patronise him when u can, i bet it's YUMMY! *Udders Ice Cream
think the nearest is Novena. hehe maybe someday i'll drop by and surprise him!
he was a teacher i looked up to, cos of his teaching methods and the way he manages to mingle with the students tat most of us liked him. And when I was struggling with my essay-writing before O-levels, he gave me alot of encouragement.
Thou he's not teaching anymore, I bet he influenced many like me. and i'm so glad to hear about his success in his ice-cream venture. Way to go !!~

sweet ^o^ 11:06 AM