Monday, November 23, 2009Y
pls tell me my decision is right...
hmmm i dunno, just all of a sudden, i wonder if i made the right decision to leave... when i made that choice, I was firm. Cos even before I was offered, I already made up my mind. It's not a position I'll see myself happy in, and see myself working long-term. Generally I can cope with the work and stuff.. adn the pple are nice. The benefits are good. But I dun like the structure, the nature of the work, etc. It's all about the work itself that drives me away. I had 101 reasons which led me to my decision. and whenever I was persuaded to stay, I told whomever my rationale. but suddenly, I'm swayed. Cos I tot my my plan for holidays next yr, i need the leave to be approved. I tot of my bonus too. I'm willing to forgo the bonus (i tot of it b4) but the hols part, I'm dying to go. I'm afraid tat my new job will have probation that wont allow me to. hmmm... I have to be firm. I have to assure myself... cos i dun wanna continue to be stuck in the rut. This phase will pass, and everything would be ok... i hope.
1:49 PM