
the cute kitten that dar fed.. [just to stop it from following us]
we BBQ-ed the rest of the food back to our chalet to eat... And while darling was bathing, I quickly prepared the cake for his surprise. Popped the cake in front of him once he stepped out of the bathroom. hehe thou somehow he knew abt the cake, he still seemed surprised. so my efforts didnt go in vain. he took a looong time wishing. Wonder wad he wished for, thou i didnt ask...
-lemon cheesecake-
we exchanged presents for our anniversary. Every year, we would try to get each other sth special or what we think one another would like... noticed the gifts are getting biGGer each yr. My gift for him - an ELLESSE watch he eyed on + the adidas jacket [the same as mine!] and my gift from him - My metal logo Havaianas + my 3rd coach bag! I love the card he gave. Cos i simply love receiving cards. he knows it too, but sometimes i gotta hint for it. but this time i didnt. I was touched by his msg on the card, which I guess he must have tot long before penning it. hmmm, hehe... we both spent quite abit for this mini celebration. the BBQ food and the gifts.... so now we're officially Broke. hahaha... but to me, it's really worth it.
Ytd we went for movie at E-hub : 500 days of Summer *yawns. I didnt believe that it wasn't nice thou heard some critics. It really isn't nice. Slow... boring... confusing. I cant figure out why the girl left the guys still. They clicked but she like on and off, blowing hot and cold.
We went to Pasir Ris Park after that.. for a stroll =) and we went to Escape Theme Park, just for Go-kart! hahaa... then back to E-hub for my Cadbury Ferris wheel ride!
i enjoyed every part of this celebration. Cos things felt more blissful than ever. Thank you for loving me...
5:42 PM