cinder had a loooong stayOver at my house over last weekend, thurs to Sat. it was greaT... thurs- cinder came over after her dinner-date with hubby. we chatted and countdown to her bday... fri- began our tai-tai lifestyle again. =) we woke up rather late, cabbed down to Suntec for our sumptous brunch at Sizzler *yum! afterwhich was KTV till evening... Met sis for dinner at Novena. hehe had a spread of of Korean Food... hehe good food again. feeding us fat fat. I really gotta start exercicing man. i know i promised to loong ago but till now i havent... lazy me. Sat-Shopped at northpoint with dearie. she bought whole lots of clothes... i bought my fav jumper at m)phosis. bright red! =)
hmmm been really tired past few days cos of lack of sleep. Been having isomia due to my itchy throat. My bao bei duckling is staying over at my place this week. Whenever I see it when i reach home after work or when I wake up in the morning... would feel a rush of warmth. it's funny but it just brightens my mood.