Wednesday, July 22, 2009Y
blessing in disguise? I hope.
hmmmn, back to work. after a very loooong weekend. Been sick since Saturday. Had flu early morning on saturdayand struggled thru the Harry Potter movie. Then managed to walk ard town till evening with my bad flu. Rested at dear's house after dinner, then came my fever... Went to 24 hours clinic to see doc slightly before midnight... my fever hit more than 38 degrees. I expected the doctor to conduct some checks or sth but all we did is to fill up some forms. I went in for "consultation" but was just asked of my sickness -fever, flu, sore throat, wasn't given MC cos was Sunday the next day. They charged me $70 ++ for tat, just a normal clinic. I was damn shocked. Fever was still not ok on sunday so i went ack to the clinic to get my MC. was also confused about the medication as the nurse told me to take gastric pills whenever i take the fever ones cos they are too strong. Got 2 days MC, and turns out that the gastric pills only need to be taken every morning. the doc told me to stop taking the fever pills as my temp. was 37.9 (the pills is only for high fever) and to take normal panadols instead. WTH. Completed my taiwan drama series while recouping at home. Sickness always make me hyper-sensitive and emotional.... anyway hope it's blessing n disguise? I'm alright already... =)-tatnchele's 69mth today- I'm glad u remembered.
12:31 PM