<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7680211?origin\x3dhttp://dreamchele.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to Chele's world
Monday, April 20, 2009Y
wad happened to us?

by friday we were ok already, and by saturday back to our usual loving us. But something happened along the way home in the car tat made us unhappy again. Why is it that suddenly our relationship has become so vulnerable?
It really saddened me cos I felt that I was les important... Did he stop to think how I was feeling? I thought he'd be ok and we'd be ok after a while, since it was an accident and a small incident. But I was wrong...
Anyway despite that, we went to Tampines1 tgt ytd... It was still cold war all the way, till at the lunch we talked abit and when we shopped. So i tot everything's getting back fine...
i thought.
We haven't been chatting on the phone for the whole of last week...
It's just ard one more week, and all this really dampen the mood.

we're ok. we're not. w're ok. or are we not?

sweet ^o^ 9:24 AM