<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7680211?origin\x3dhttp://dreamchele.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to Chele's world
Thursday, April 09, 2009Y
sick!

i think i'm at the brink of going nuts. Pls, don't drive me nuts!
the complaints every now and then, and it is alomost evry week are just too much to take. i'm am damn sick of it. why cant't u all empathise with us more?
The load that we are given and all, afterall here it is so big with so many depts/sections...
pls come and view our office if u dun get the picture.
and we are accountable for every little mistake that we make... it will be blown up.
I hate this kinda environment.

I wish I could gt I job I really enjoy... but the jobs till now? Nope. It's not that easy sometimes u know. Saying is easy.... evryone wants a job they love, to look forard to working everyday, but not evryone gets it, or would be able to find.

I'm really drained. Take me away pls.

sweet ^o^ 1:30 PM