<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7680211?origin\x3dhttp://dreamchele.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to Chele's world
Sunday, February 15, 2009Y
quiz stolen from Ah Jing =P

APPEARANCE

I am shorter that 5'4.[x]
I think I'm ugly sometimes.[x]
I have many scars.[x]
I tan easily.[x]
I wish my hair was a different colour.[ ]
I have friends who have never seen my natural hair colour.[ ]
I have a tattoo.[ ]
I am self-conscious about my appearance.[x]
I have/had braces.[ ]
I wear glasses.[x]
I would get plastic if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.[x]
I've been told I'm attractive by a complete stranger.[x]
I have piercings in places besides my ears.[ ]
I have freckles. [ ] +

FAMILY
I've sworn at my parents.[x]
I've run away from home.[ ]
I've been kicked out of the house.[ ]
My biological parents are together.[ x]
I have a sibling less that one year old.[ ]
I want to have kids someday.[x ]
I've had children.[ ]
I've lost a child.[ ]

EMBARRASSMENT
I've slipped out a "lol" in a spoken conversation.[x]
Disney movies still make me cry.[ x]
I've peed from laughing.[ x]
I've snorted while laughing.[]
I've laughed so hard I've cried.[ x]
I've glued my hand to something.[ x]
I've laughed till some kind of beverage came out of my nose.[ ]
I've had my trousers rip in public.

RELATIONSHIPS
I'm single.[]
I'm in a relationship.[ x]
I'm engaged.[ ]
I'm married.[ ]
I've gone on a blind date.[ x]
I've been the dumpee more than the dumper.[x]
I miss someone right now.[x]
I have fear of abandonment.[x ]
I've cheated in a relationship.[ ]
I"ve gotten divorced.[ ]
I've had feelings for someone who didn't have them back.[x ]
I've told someone I loved them when I didn't.[ ]
I've told someone I didn't love them when i did.[ ]
I've kept something from a past relationship.

SEXUALITY
I've had a crush on someone of the same sex.[x ]
I've had a crush on a teacher.[x]
I am a cuddler.[x]
I've been kissed in the rain.[ ]
I've hugged a stranger.[ ]
I've kissed a stranger.

HONESTY
I've done something I promised someone else I wouldn't.[x]
I've done something I promised myself I wouldn't.[x ]
I've snuck out of my house.[ ]
I have lied to my parents about where I am.[ x]
I am keeping a secret from the world.[ ]
I have cheated while playing a game.[x]
I have cheated on a test.[ x]
I have been suspended from school.

BAD TIMES

I have consumed alcohol.[x]
I regularly drink.[ ]
I can't swallow pills.[ ]
I can swallow about 5 pills at a time no problem.[ ]
I have been diagnosed with clinical depression.[ ]
I shut others out when I'm upset.[x]
I take anti-depressants.[ ]
I'm anorexic/ bulimic.[]
I have slept an entire day when I didn't need it.[ ]
I have hurt myselfon purpose.[x ]
I am addicted to self harm.[ ]
I have woken up crying. [ ]

sweet ^o^ 4:05 PM