Work sucks today cos of some irritating clients whom i spoke to. I really cant understand what the are trying to say sometimes, and some just create trouble during mth-end (our busiest period). Hmmm noticed that my temper has worsened these few weeks. I get fed up more often at work... tat's so BAD. But well, gossiping and cursing relieves anger at work...haha Havent been meeting dear for a few days in a row this week. Think it's been quite a while since we were apart for more than a day.. Nope, we are not at war. Sometimes i feel couples need some space to breathe... time to ourselves, time to rest, time to catch up with friends... I managed to meet up with my darling stitch on Wed... ate a simple dinner at Long John. But tat was still very much enjoyable and treasured. I really adore her. haha.. Oh yup, today ate lunch with my dept pple as a quaterly activity @ M Hotel...The food was not too bad but the desert of Dark Chocolate was too bitter for me. After work i went to IconVillage to buy O2 Skin facial for my darling boy... =) I pamper him too much dun i? (it costs near 80 bucks) haha cos his complexion has worsened recently. he used to have flawless skin but now ... hehe so i decide to do sth to cure him! haha.. hope it's work thou.. *pray