^^MeRRy Xmas everyone!^^ hope all of u have been having a great Christmas like I have… shall start all the way back to 22nd dec …*would be a super-long entry! =22.12.06= [bestest friend’s bday] it’s lyn’s birthday! Met her early noon at yihsun platform… I intended to give her a surprise, so before that I went to a florist nearby to get her flowers… it’s a pink rose stalk, wrapped nicely with ribbons… then I msged dear to tell him bout it… and Super blur me msged lyn instead! So she knew everything before she received the small surprise. Nevertheless, think she liked it. We went to bugis café for brunch, then went shopping… but didn’t buy anything…off to citylink for tea-time at Gelare.. chatted and waited for Amy and the rest to reach. Glad lyn liked the crown necklace I got her… hopefully she enjoyed the simple “celebration”… =23.12.03= Christmas dinner with Darlings Min, Pei eng and Wee… @ Fullerton Hotel~ we wanted to go there for chocolate buffet since Year1… Nice guy Wee fulfilled our little wish by treating us choco buffet for Xmas…=) met all at city hall control. Fullerton looked specially beautiful at night… the hotel exterior looked so romantic itself… we took Polaroid picture with Santa Claus… The buffet was a spread of petite and pretty cakes, yoghurt and other chocolatey stuff… they are so nice! the fondue is my favourite… we even took a video of us dipping fruits and waffle..hehe…Actually, the food is more pretty than appetising. It’s too chocolatey for us that we got sick of chocolates! And how can we miss the exchange of gifts for xMas? So glad min, eng and wee like their presents from me… guess would only see them when sch reopens for the last term… would miss them lots! =24.12.06= [Xmas eve] Christmas, a season to spend time with ur loved ones… so how can I not spend it with my most beloved tart? Hehe…had breakfast at chong pang with ah dear.. then we went home to prepare ourselves. We headed to VivoCity to watch “The Curse of the Golden Flower” starring Chow Yun Fatt, Gong Li and Jay Chou. It was a fantastic show! The scenes were so magnificent and the storyline is interesting… about love, betrayal and ties… the ending was sad thou. U all must go watch ok? We wanted to go BakerZin to eat but only offer Xmas set lunches, no ala Carte, so we ate at Sushi Tei… I love the concept of the restaurant! And the food was great too… we then went to P.S to play my Candy Machine~ it was so fun… hahaZ, my and dear kept saying “Push Push!” of course, we won my Christmas present… it’s Stitch! We continued playing… and won my baby mickey pillow! Hee~ ended up with loads of sweets and jelly. Spent about $70. guess we wasn’t as lucky as Bettina, she said she got 2 toys the other time with $40. maybe cos we missed some catches. But I’m still lucky! I love my Mr Chong! Thanks for spoiling me everytime… we’ll forever be this loving! =25.12.06= [it’s Christmas Day!] didn’t go anywhere special ytd… just went to deaR’s house…handed the bottles of sweets from the candy machine to dear. tat sweet-tooth boy.. also put my baby mickey pillow at his house… so that dear can hug it to sleep and so can I when I go his house~ uploaded songs into my mp4... was so surprised when dear’s mum handed me a box from tart’s 2nd bro. So sweet of him, it’s a box of cute muffins! Haven ate them… I dun like muffins actually…oops. And his twin bro’s gf (XiangJun) came over for dinner too… it’s the whole family plus 3 gfs! Hehe… =TODAY= yes and finally today… slacked the whole time at home today. Oh yes! My living room TV arrived on xmas eve, as well as the Micro hi-fi system dad bought for me an sis. It’s in my room now! It’s so cool, the sound system is great… love it. But my house is in a huge mess now… cos of the changes taking place…and I feel a sense of accomplishment. I fixed my internet connection just now! Tat’s all for now... =) pictures will be up real soon ok!